Imports MySQL via phpMyAdmin
To login to PhpMyAdmin you need to use data.
Database user - the data you entered when you created the database.
You can import your database, via PhpMyAdmin. According to the instructions below.
1. Select the base (on the left-hand side of the drop-down list).
2. Select the Import tab.
3. Select the file to upload (on your computer).
4. Select the file encoding (utf-8, or windows-1251).
5. Press the OK button.
6. If you have done everything correctly, a message will appear.
Import successful completed
Your database has been successfully imported, via PhpMyAdmin.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net