Change rights to to a file or folder
In this section, you will learn how to change permissions on files and folders.
644 - on files.
755 - on folders.
1. Select the "File Manager" menu item.
2. Select the required file.
3. Specify the desired access rights.
4. Press the "Set Rights" button.
Access rights, default:
644 - to files.
755 - to folders.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net