How to add Cyrillic domain per account
To add a Cyrillic domain to hosting, follow a few steps:
Our control panel automatically converts the domain to "PunyCode", so the domain can be added in Cyrillic name.
Example domain converted "hostia.com": xn--h1aljem8d.xn--j1aef
1. Select "Domain Management" from the menu
2. Click on "Add another domain"
3. Enter conversion domain
4. Click on "Create domain"
5. If you have done everything correctly, then the message will appear:
After adding Cyrillic domain
Change the NS at the domain registrar to ours (our NS is specified in the hosting activation letter).
After changing the NS, the domain will work within 6-48 hours.
The domain folder will be located under /domains/domain/public_html/, you need to upload your website files in this folder.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net