How to change the password MySQL database
Change the password of the database user used to connect to the MySQL database. You can follow the instructions below.
1. From the "MySQL Management" drop-down menu, select the "MySQL Database Management" sub-item.
2. Select the required base.
3. Click on the "Change password" link.
4. Enter a new password for the database user.
5. Press the "Change" button
6. If you have done everything correctly, then a message will appear.
Password successful changed
The new database access data will be displayed at the end of the change.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net