How to change password to the post office?
To change the password for an existing mailbox, follow the steps below
1. From the "Mail Management" menu, select the "Mailboxes" sub-item.
2. Select the appropriate account in the table and click on the "edit" link.
3. Fill in the required data.
4. Press the "Change" button.
5. If you have done everything correctly, then a message will appear.
Mailbox password changed
The password for your account has been changed.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net