How to create MySQL database?
Server for connecting to the MySQL database: localhost.
You can see the MySQL database connection details after the database is created. Instructions on how to create a MySQL database are written below.
1. In the "Manage MySQL" menu item, select "Create Database".
2,3,4. Fill in all required fields.
5. Click the "Create Database" button.
6. Enter data when connecting to database.
Your base data created
The database was successfully created! Enter the server to connect to the database as localhost.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net