How to enable SSL?
To enable SSL on your hosting, follow the steps below:
1. In the menu select "SSL Control".
2. Press the "here" button
3. Check the "Secure SSL" box.
4. Click "Change".
5. Check the "Set symbolic link" box.
6. Press save
7. "Confirm action" message appears, press "OK".
8. SSL enabled, certificate can be installed!
After switching on SSL
Buy an SSL certificate and install it.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net