How to enable SPAM filter?
To combat SPAM messages, you can enable the SPAM filter to block unwanted messages.
This manual describes how to enable the SPAM filter, SpamAssassin, to filter mail.
1. In the "Mail Management" menu, select the "Anti-Spam (SpamAssassin)" sub-item.
2. Specify the required settings.
3. Click on the "Save Settings" button.
4. If you have done everything correctly, then a message will appear.
SPAM filter on
SpamAssassin's SPAM filter now blocks unwanted messages.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net