Password folder in control panels
This section describes how to set a login and password for the folder.
When requesting the folder from the web, you will be prompted to log in to the folder.
1. Select the "File Manager" menu item.
2. Select a folder and press "Password".
3. Fill in all fields to create a password.
4. Press the "Save" button.
5. If you have done everything correctly, a message will appear.
To password separate file
To password an individual file, create an .htpasswd file with login and password for authentication (using Htaccesstools for example) and write the following command in the .htaccess file:
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net