Remote connection to MySQL
To connect to the database remotely, you must allow a connection from your IP to the database. According to the instructions below.
You can allow all IP addresses to connect by adding a % symbol in place of the IP address.
1. In the "MySQL Management" menu item, select the "MySQL Database Management" sub-item.
2. Select the required base.
3. Enter the IP to be allowed.
4. Click on the "Add host" button.
5. If you have done everything correctly, a message will appear.
Now for the dubbed IP access granted
This is how you allowed the IP to connect to MySQL.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net