You can use the new features of PHP 8.1 for improving the efficiency of working on projects.
The version is available on all tariffs of our hosting.
- using enum (rfc enumerations);
- improved performance (it allows you to keep links between classes locally and access them when requested);
- "green threads" or fibers rfc (a low-level method of concurrency control in database systems);
- string keys rfc are supported when unpacking arrays;
- the appearance of a new type of never rfc (the use is justified if necessary to indicate that the function is applied to stop the flow of execution of a given program);
- array_is_list rfc – a new function for determining the numerical order in which the array keys are located;
- introduction of the final constants modifier;
- fsync rfc function – it synchronizes file changes with the disk before returning;
- the use of the prefixes 0o and 0O to denote octal numbers.
You can select the PHP 8.1 version in the PHP Settings section of the hosting control panel.
If there are difficulties in the work, you can return a more familiar version.
Other news about hosting
Latest news, important events that have happened to our company
We are pleased to present the new design of our website
New PHP 8.2 version added to hosting
Happy New Year 2023 Greetings from the hosting Hostia
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net