How to change domain NS server
You can select any version of PHP for the site, in the hosting control panel, under "PHP settings".
In this section, it is possible to edit other php.ini parameters. PHP settings, can be set individually for each site.
1. Select "PHP settings" from the menu.
2. Select the required version of PHP for the website.
3. Press the "Apply settings" button.
4. If you have done everything correctly, a message will appear indicating the selected version.
PHP version changed
If you see messages PHP version has changed, you have executed correctly.
Hosting for 0.65 USD per month!
Get fast hosting with high-quality support. Use our bonuses, like free domain, free SSL, and others.
- We guarantee fast hosting!
- High-quality service and low prices!
- Round-the-clock access to the site for 99.9%
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net