Frequently Asked Questions/ FAQ
Just register on our hosting and we will secure migrate your site to Hostia.Net hosting.
- Is it allowed to advertise the site using the SPAM method?
- Are Warez, torrent, porno allowed to be posted?
- Can my website be visited by an unlimited number of visitors?
- Where can I see the service contract?
- Do I want to resell my account to someone else?
- How do I transfer a domain and transfer a domain to another person?
- How do I transfer a domain to you as registrar?
- Are investment projects allowed on the hosting service?
- Is there a mailing (sending) limit on the hosting?
Spamming is strictly prohibited on the hosting. It is also strictly forbidden to host sites which have been advertised by the SPAM method, such sites are stopped.
Such content is strictly prohibited.
Yes, the website traffic is unlimited. There are only load restrictions.
You can view the contract at https://hostia.net/dogovor.html
To renegotiate your hosting contract and owner, contact https://hostia.net/ticket/index.php?a=add support for instructions.
Transfer the domain in your billing panel https://hostia.net/billing/ under My Details -> My Domains - "Transfer to other account", after that write to support for domain reissue https://hostia.net/ticket/index.php?a=add.
Contact https://hostia.net/ticket/index.php?a=add support and they will write you instructions on how to transfer.
Investment projects, hyip, mutual fund and the like are strictly forbidden!
There are restrictions (limit) on mailing letters for the entire account, up to 300 letters per day.
On tariff plans higher than HostYA 1 - these limits can be increased in the hosting control panel, in the Settings section.
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net