Frequently Asked Questions/ FAQ
Just register on our hosting and we will secure migrate your site to Hostia.Net hosting.
- How much interest do you charge for referring a client through an affiliate link?
- Does the affiliate programme include domain registration, additional services or server provision?
- Is interest charged only on the first payment or on each subsequent payment?
- In the affiliate program I have less than 3 USD in my account, can I withdraw it?
- If I sign up using my affiliate link, is that not illegal?
- How can I withdraw funds from an affiliate?
- How do I withdraw funds from an affiliate programme?
30% of each hosting or reselling order. The minimum charge for each client referred to us is $0.3!
The affiliate programme does not include domain registration or additional services. Interest is only charged on hosting or reselling services.
Affiliate interest is only credited for registering a new client. No interest is credited for the renewal of a registered client.
The minimum amount to withdraw from an affiliate programme, or the ability to spend affiliate funds on services, is 3 USD.
This is not allowed. If, the ip address of the partner and the ip address of the registered new client are the same, the bonus will not be credited.
You can receive funds from the affiliate programme by card or webmoney. You can also use these funds to extend your hosting or domain.
Submit an application in the Billing panel https://hostia.net/billing/ under the Affiliate Programme section for the withdrawal of affiliate funds.
After login, additional order management options will appear.
0 + customers have chosen Hostia.Net